ATTENTION: Firmware is working only with Antminers S19+.
- Use SD card to install the firmware (not more than 16gb, FAT 32).
- Download the SD file for your version of S19+ control board (check your version on the white label of the control board cover), unzip and transfer all files to the SD-card.
- Insert the SD card with ASICDIP FIRMWARE and turn on the asic, if you pull out the SD card the BITMAIN firmware will return.
- If you need to update the version of ASICDIP firmware on the SD card which you are already using you need to download the firmware WEB file and use upgrade function in the firmware.
- If during overclock the consumption is higher than 4600 watts, it will be necessary UPGRADE BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY (check manual how to do it).
ATTENTION: see supplement to instructions (Bitmain_APW_12_modifications_ru). What are the control boards. How to solder the power supply.
Firmware AntMiner S19+ Release 1.1.12 SD Image AntMiner S19+ Release 1.1.12
S19+ 115 TH/s - 3850 watt (33 watt - TH/s)
S19+ 125 TH/s - 4600 watt (37 watt - TH/s)
S19+ 140 TH/s - 6100 watt (43 watt - TH/s)
STOCK BITMAIN FIRMWARE:
S19+ 90 TH/s - 3100 watt (34 watt - TH/s)
Size of the firmware: 14.4 Mb
Size of SD image: 14.5 Mb
Hash Sum of the firmware: 2a53ee5253892a378041f00a186fb9b5
Hash Sum of SD image: d0adeb0ee7b707accf1565b668fee6ed
Download firmware release: 1.1.12 Download SD image release: 1.1.12
1. Support for miners S19 (88), S19j Pro A, S19 XP;
2. Network failsafe. If the settings are changed and are incorrect, the device will roll back the previous network settings;
3. MAC addresses viewable from the dashboard;
4. The ability to return to stock firmware for miners running on our firmware installed on NAND AML and BB control boards;
5. Ability to set the the startup voltage. (Useful for those running close to max of breakers or Power Distribution Unit);
6. Widgets are responsive now! 4k? 1080p? 480p? It all looks BEAUTIFUL;
7. Voltage compensation based on the temperature and performance of the miner;
8. Voltage checking happens before detecting the chips on the boards (Important for diagnostics if PSU issue or chip issue);
9. EEPROM support for new miner models (Yes even those weird ones);
10. Ability to remotely install firmware on AML and BB control boards for large customers. Xilinx - SOON;
11. General firmware optimization and stability changes added prior to auto-tune release (That’s next);
1. Work with network settings (DHCP → Static);
2. Pool Widget;
3. Board Widget;
4. Fonts and their adaptability;
5. Expanded optimized interface mode;
6. Location of alerts;
7. Display firmware version Location (Bottom right);
1. Fixed an issue that could occur while changing operation of pools by API;
2. Operation of Reset/IP Report Buttons for AML Control Boards;
3. Incorrect baud rate setting for 136x chips;
4. Inability to generate a diagnostic report;
5. Operating mode of the device without hashboards connected to it;
6. Firmware error on some BB models;
7. Issues with graph ranges not always returning to true value fixed;
Antminer S19A Pro
Antminer S19J BB
Antminer S19J Pro
Antminer S19 Pro A
Antminer S19J Pro A BB
Antminer S19J Pro BB
Antminer S19 Pro
Antminer S19j Pro aml
Antminer S19 Pro aml
Antminer S19j Pro BB aml
Antminer S19 XP aml
Size of the firmware: 16.6 Mb
Size of SD image: 16.7 Mb
Hash Sum of the firmware: b95d7f97cd7728f5246850a34c354d85
Hash Sum of SD image: 8898d5f7e19a45a41e363c4ca4428075
Download firmware release: 1.1.11 Download SD image release: 1.1.11
1) Ability to disable interface animation
(This will be useful if you use remote desktop applications such as AnyDesk or Teamviewer);
2) Panel "quick" settings have been added;
3) More convenient tuning of frequencies for chips and domains (Auto-Tune is being worked on right now);
4) Fixed interface operation when accessed via https://;
5) Improved support for mobile devices (Scaling issues resolved as well);
6) Fixed bugs leading to share rejection and reduced hashrate on the pool;
7) Antminer S19+ support;
8) Antminer S19i support;
9) Support for Antminer S19 (with 88 chips);
10) Antminer S19 Pro A support;
11) Antminer S19j Pro A support;
12) Support for new models of power supplies;
13) Support for various hash board modifications Bitmain made;
14) Fixed bugs leading to a restart of the miner;
15) Improved polling of temperature sensors and chips;
16) Support for the pause / resume function has been extended to the entire series of firmware;
17) Currently supported: S19, T19, S19 (88), S19 A, S19i, S19j, S19j BB, S19 Pro, S19a Pro, S19j Pro, S19j Pro BB, S19j Pro A BB, S19+, S19 Pro A
Chronology of changes by release.
Installation and configuration in pictures.
You can get acquainted with the advantages of the firmware and the main functions by watching the video:
Do you want to cooperate with us?
We offer our partners beneficial cooperation
Vnish offers special partnership terms for owners and administrators of large mining farms. For wholesalers, mining equipment and major repair services!
As a partner you will receive: