ATTENTION: Firmware is working only with Antminers S19 (88).
- Use SD card to install the firmware (not more than 16gb, FAT 32).
- Download the SD file for your version of S19 control board (check your version on the white label of the control board cover), unzip and transfer all files to the SD-card.
- Insert the SD card with ASICDIP FIRMWARE and turn on the asic, if you pull out the SD card the BITMAIN firmware will return.
- If you need to update the version of ASICDIP firmware on the SD card which you are already using you need to download the firmware WEB file and use upgrade function in the firmware.
- If during overclock the consumption is higher than 4600 watts, it will be necessary UPGRADE BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY (check manual how to do it).
ATTENTION: see supplement to instructions (Bitmain_APW_12_modifications_ru). What are the control boards. How to solder the power supply.
S19(88) 115 TH/s - 3850 watt (33 watt - TH/s)
S19(88) 125 TH/s - 4600 watt (37 watt - TH/s)
S19(88) 140 TH/s - 6100 watt (43 watt - TH/s)
STOCK BITMAIN FIRMWARE:
S19(88) 90 TH/s - 3100 watt (34 watt - TH/s)
Size of the firmware: 0.0 Mb
Size of SD image: 15.8 Mb
Hash Sum of the firmware:
Hash Sum of SD image: 14a8f2f42cb12bbf22c125b3f32a1405
1) modiffied our API a bit.
2) fixed chip layout in s19(88) and some small UI fixes.
3) moved “modded psu” switch to “overclocking” page.
4) restrict profile selection if your’re using stock PSU.
5) fixed an issue when mining doesn’t return to user pools and hangs.
6) added support of aftermarket PSU from HMTech.
7) made “pause” and “resume” cgminer API commands available from local network.
Chronology of changes by release.
Installation and configuration in pictures.
You can get acquainted with the advantages of the firmware and the main functions by watching the video:
Do you want to cooperate with us?
We offer our partners beneficial cooperation
Vnish offers special partnership terms for owners and administrators of large mining farms. For wholesalers, mining equipment and major repair services!
As a partner you will receive: