ATTENTION: Firmware is working only with Antminers S19i.
- Use SD card to install the firmware (not more than 16gb, FAT 32).
- Download the SD file for your version of S19 control board (check your version on the white label of the control board cover), unzip and transfer all files to the SD-card.
- Insert the SD card with ASICDIP FIRMWARE and turn on the asic, if you pull out the SD card the BITMAIN firmware will return.
- If you need to update the version of ASICDIP firmware on the SD card which you are already using you need to download the firmware WEB file and use upgrade function in the firmware.
- If during overclock the consumption is higher than 4600 watts, it will be necessary UPGRADE BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY (check manual how to do it).
ATTENTION: see supplement to instructions (Bitmain_APW_12_modifications_ru). What are the control boards. How to solder the power supply.
S19i 115 TH/s - 3850 watt (33 watt - TH/s)
S19i 125 TH/s - 4600 watt (37 watt - TH/s)
S19i 140 TH/s - 6100 watt (43 watt - TH/s)
STOCK BITMAIN FIRMWARE:
S19i 90 TH/s - 3100 watt (34 watt - TH/s)
Size of the firmware: 0.0 Mb
Size of SD image: 0.0 Mb
Hash Sum of the firmware:
Hash Sum of SD image:
1) Ability to disable interface animation
(This will be useful if you use remote desktop applications such as AnyDesk or Teamviewer);
2) Panel "quick" settings have been added;
3) More convenient tuning of frequencies for chips and domains (Auto-Tune is being worked on right now);
4) Fixed interface operation when accessed via https://;
5) Improved support for mobile devices (Scaling issues resolved as well);
6) Fixed bugs leading to share rejection and reduced hashrate on the pool;
7) Antminer S19+ support;
8) Antminer S19i support;
9) Support for Antminer S19 (with 88 chips);
10) Antminer S19 Pro A support;
11) Antminer S19j Pro A support;
12) Support for new models of power supplies;
13) Support for various hash board modifications Bitmain made;
14) Fixed bugs leading to a restart of the miner;
15) Improved polling of temperature sensors and chips;
16) Support for the pause / resume function has been extended to the entire series of firmware;
17) Currently supported: S19, T19, S19 (88), S19 A, S19i, S19j, S19j BB, S19 Pro, S19a Pro, S19j Pro, S19j Pro BB, S19j Pro A BB, S19+, S19 Pro A
Chronology of changes by release.
Installation and configuration in pictures.
You can get acquainted with the advantages of the firmware and the main functions by watching the video:
Do you want to cooperate with us?
We offer our partners beneficial cooperation
Vnish offers special partnership terms for owners and administrators of large mining farms. For wholesalers, mining equipment and major repair services!
As a partner you will receive: